Supercar restorer, director of communication, CMO, Regional Marketing Officer, Director Of Business Development, Aftersales Mgr
Supercar restorer at WE ARE CURATED
Director Of Communications
Company NameVF Engineering
Hennessey Special Vehicles
Chief Marketing Officer
Oversee $1M annual budget and 4-person marketing organization that has generated revenue of $5M.
Champion national marketing team focusing on increasing brand awareness and consumer confidence throughout the entire Hennessey product line for both consumers and strategic business partners.
• Spearheaded the global launch strategy for the Venom F5. Collaborated with media partners and outside vendors to debut the vehicle at the Geneva International Auto Show, SEMA, and Pebble Beach, resulting in the most successful launch in the brand’s history with 21M impressions and multiple owner deposits.
• Developed a network of new prospects and built key relationships leading to positive business growth outcomes within the high net worth
Venom F5 at Thermal Race Track
Venom F5 at Thermal Race Track
Maserati North America
Regional Marketing Manager
Company NameMaserati North America
Oversaw $2M annual budget and 3-person marketing organization that generated regional revenue of $10M.
Marketed entire product line with responsibility for vision, strategy and planning as well as executing the organization’s retail campaigns on a national and regional level with a focus on the first-ever Maserati SUV.
Collaborated across functions with individuals at all dealership organization levels including the Dealer Principals, General Managers, Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, and after sales personnel.
• Garnered 7% increase in market share in year-to-year comparison, 4% higher than national average.
• Developed, planned, and executed the launch of Maserati’s first ever SUV, the Levante, introducing it to
the dealer network.
Maserati | Luxury, sports and style cast in exclusive cars
Company NameHennessey Performance
Testing @ Lime Rock
Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
After Sales Manager - Eastern North American Region
Oversaw $3M annual budget and 6-person after sales organization that generated revenue of $19M.
Supported the strategic development of the after sales business to increase customer satisfaction, encourage repeat business, increase workshop efficiency, and lead and develop dealer personnel.
• Achieved 2nd most profitable dealer aftersales part network revenue in the U.S.
• Added multiple new dealers, implemented proper systems, trained dealer staff on processes, and
established marketing plans based on each dealer’s unique set of parameters.
Dealer Relations Manager - North America
Company NameSpyker Cars
Oversaw $5M annual budget and 5-person organization that generated revenue of $15M.
Supported dealers by facilitating product training for all new models and after sales updates.
Maintained customer support, oversaw after sales organization, and managed promotional events.
• Introduced all after sales activities to the 12-dealer network in North and South America. Identified, created and implemented the aftermarket strategy within the new dealer network resulting in $15M in revenue.
• Played an instrumental role in introducing the Spyker brand in North and South America to both dealers and consumers.
• Managed international auto shows related to the Spyker brand introduction and exclusive, private events for consumers ranging from private hanger parties to in-dealer launch events.
East Coast Manager - Special Projects
Employment Duration1 yr 8 mos
Act as point of contact for all east coast clients. Work with Account Executives to develop new ways to meet the needs of current clients. Help develop relationships that lead to new clients. Represent company needs during meetings, shows, and events when management is unable to attend. Creatively solve any problems that develop throughout the day.
Reduced Speed Ahead
Ford GTX1 Prototype
Special Events/Marketing Director
Amelia Island Concours
Clear Channel Communications